Monday, August 3, 2009

Mandy Reedyk, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Hi EveryoneWelcome to my blog. I have recently become a Stampin' Up! Demontrator and live in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. I have been using Stampin' Up! products for years. I love all their cardstock, beautiful exclusive stamps, designer patterned paper, exclusive colours as well as their dies and home decor elements. And coming very soon.....Digital Scrapbooking Program!!!!! I will be posting card and scrapbooking ideas on my blog on a regular basis. Please contact me if you would like to come to my classes and workshops. You can either email me at mandyreedyk@yahoo.ca or go to my Stampin' Up website http://kidscollage.stampinup.net/ to get details as well as shop 24/7.thanks and please visit my blog for great Stampin' Up! ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment