Friday, September 3, 2010

Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio vidoes

Hi Everyone

Hope you have had a great last week of summer so to speak.  It's the Labour / Labor Day long weekend this weekend and our kids go back to school on Tuesday.  As it is the start of the new school year what better way to easily scrapbook those first day of school photos with Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!!! ...The program is very user friendly and you don't have to be a computer expert to nagivate and create beautiful scrap pages as well as calendars, cards, slide shows etc.  Please click here to watch some informational videos.  To purchase your My Digital Studio software or all downloadable kits, stamps, accessories etc. please click here to see all the available downloads.  I am happy to help you with set up or any other questions you might have for My Digitla Studio as I am a Certified My Digital Studio Demontrator.
Have a wonderful Labour / Labor Day Weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I havn't purchased the digital studio but am becoming very interested after seeing some of the projects that have been made it. I now follow you, I hope you can stop by @ http://amazinglyinked.blogspot.com to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of My Digital Studio!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete