Monday, June 9, 2014

More Cards with new Stampin' Up! 2014-2016 In-Colors

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I created using the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2016 In-Colors.  The first one I used Mossy Meadow as the base and the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies and various Thank You sayings.  The centre word bubble is really an oval framelits die.  






The second card is a screen card with three panels.  Again I used the Mossy Meadow for the base.  I only used 1/2 sheet of card stock for it.  The measurements are 5 1/2 x 10 3/4 scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2.  I used the Decorative Label Punch for the bottom and the scallop border punch for the top.  I used Work of Art, Perfect Pennants and Yippee-Skippee stamp sets.



If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator currently and live in Canada you can go to my website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kidscollage/ where you can go through and place orders on any Stampin' Up! product or contact me if you have any questions

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'
Mandy Reedyk

1 comment: